Wednesday, November 25, 2009

screwed biological clock

haven't sleep .. haven't sleep .. haven't sleep ..

thus, shall blog about some random things

a. As yet, I still haven't watched 2012 ..
really wanna watch it in cinema

b. Thinking of going for trip after graduation
(even though have yet to graduate)

[don't feel like starting work immediately,
well, that's if any company wanna hire me la]

p/s: anyway, if anybody wanna tag along,
i guess can start suggesting for places to explore

c. It's raining now.. good time to tuck in to bed
(but will do it later)

d. I want to go for food trips in penang or ipoh or malacca
(next sem, can we make it come true, my fellow monashians?)

e. I want to play badminton, bowling, tabletennis, basketball... etc...

f. I'm missing home a lil'

g. I hope i can pass exam

h. I like listening to soothing songs in the middle of the night,
calm & peaceful..

i. Looking forward to spend holidays with family
(though short but always the best time of the year)

j. I need to stop eating so much

k. I should sleep now ..................................... zZzzzzzzzz

bye bye ;P

No comments: