Wednesday, March 4, 2009

a hit-on-head experience..

finally..after quite a long time of rest & reduced exercise rate..
plan of a badminton event sounds like a good idea afterall..

it's most fun when you hear...
"tock" ! ~~

bcoz it hits the jackpot..congratulations..
shuttlecock hit the back of my head..lala *see stars over my head
*ouchh~ ;(

haha..what have i done to you, lorence? *shows pitiful face...
i know i need sleep, blur & going half crazy..

but wow, that made me awake..yea..

and as if that's not enough to make me fully awake, there goes another hit with the racquet..
thank goodness not by lorence again, who's energetic despite of his 'grandpa' age..
in front of my head..luckily not my face..

horoscope probably would have predicted:
it is best to stay at home today, unexpected circumstances may occur if you're involved in curricular activities. Beware of physical hazards as you cant fully avoid them..lack of attention may cause you to get injured. Stay away from sports if possible..

let's see if i go cuckoo 2mr..maybe effect takes place & symptoms show only after a while
hope it doesn't swell..
*i dont want my head to be bigger than a 'mushroom' soft toy..lol

8 comments:

me said...

thr goes ur head. Now MUCH bigger than da mushroom. Go n get some good sleep. u need it. trust me... da size of ur head will go bac to normal then.

karen said...

u think i'm a mushroom that can shrink & expand easily ?! @_@

*whack u..

~!@ LoReNcE @!~ said...

mushroom can shrink and expand??
i didn't know that..
what new species did you find?

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

*eyes ping pong ball evilly and imagines karen's head as target*

see you tomorrow ^______________^

karen said...

wai yen's thinking my head is bigger than her 'mushroom'..and comparing mine with it..

if i get several white spots on my head, i would look like a mushroom too..then with a few bump here & there like today..

then u can relate head, mushroom 7 size..

all too complicated..i think lorence's good work has made me unable to think right..

karen said...

suzzane~~

i noe you are NOT an evil friend..

i already have a small swell at the back of my head..

hurt me no more pleaze.. =S

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

zzUseful: How to Make Sure the Small Swell at the Back of Your Head is Not A Brain Cyst


1. Recall if the swell is a chronic or an acute one.


(BTH2741 Lecture Flashback:
Chronic - happens over time;
Acute - happens suddenly, e.g. when a shuttlecock hits)


If it's chronic, go to a doctor.
If it's acute, go rub some ointment like Swedish Bitter or Tit Dah Jau on it.

Ta-daaaaaaaaah!


(LOL my Word Verification reads "diuruat". Minus the 'a' and you get the big nod for massaging that blob on your head ^___^)

karen said...

how clever..

another Zzuseful tip from the (head-filled-with-biomed-stuff) suzz..

must be a sign, from the word verification..haha..how coincident..