Monday, December 29, 2008

err...

*this was actually written some time ago but a friend (you know who you are..haha) suggested to post this up..

p/s: long & wordy but it's what i thought about & feel that time..just my point of view..you may not agree with me..

well, read only if u have enough patience..

I am just an ordinary person, not a very important person or whatsoever..i am just 1 of those people in the millions & billions of humans out there in the world trying to live life. I am just no special person nor would I actually make much difference if the world existed without me, I am just a small potato on this planet earth.

20 years into being that 1 out of god-knows exactly how many people staying on earth, life is considered short enough. This is for the fact that, within the first few years of entering into LIFE, one would basically have no idea or memory at all to know & remember what they did. Then, slowly you start to connect to the world, still without much worry & need to care about anything.

As life moves on further, education comes into sight & we begin to develop thinking. People would regard someone that they are stupid if they can’t think. However, it is also the ability to think when troubles set in. Life just gets more & more complicated thereafter. Sometimes I wonder if I can continue to be young & naïve, carefree & just happy-go-lucky, easy life, as simple as that.

Well, sad to say, it’s not likely to be possible to happen. Therefore, face the truth and welcome the reality of life. This could be the reason why I’m here being emo over certain things. From the past 1 & ½ year, I struggled over the part of life essential for survival in this advanced, competitive 21st century, university life. Hence, I wonder if the decision I made following my heart is wrong after all.

What have become & happen as of now? I no longer know or want to know. All of these are just confusion all over. My life is messed up I admit for someone like me who is perfectionist. If I could start over my life, I’ll make it real perfect to my own standard satisfactory point or quality level. Nevertheless, this is not meant to be as this is the only way we learn in life, through experience.

I didn’t see it coming or expect it beyond my imaginations and thoughts that it would be this tough to go through all of these ordeals. Are my ‘stubborn’ decisions made right in the first place?

Now I doubt it, maybe it’s all wrong the whole way. Yet, why did I still insist to choose that path which seemingly leads to an uncertain direction. Should I at this point give up or not is the question, or do I persevere through it just because I’ve come this far?

Am I now, after all the circumstances laid in front of me, willing to let go & accept whatever’s prepared for me, considering I took this chance myself, in the process, involving arguments, stress, extra money, effort, time, thoughts, hurting relationships with my family, and finally came out with such conclusion in the end, that they still support me to do what I desire?

For myself, I’ve really gone thru a lot to come to this point, due to various trials & tribulations that came my way previously, again & again, asking if it’s all worth it, should I keep hanging on or give up. Yet, chances opened up & I can finally study what I’m interested of.

I’m just too tired, way too exhausted to think & go thru this mental stress anymore. SERIOUSLY. Okay, I’ll now just state that I’m stupid & can’t give you an answer whether who’s right & who’s wrong. It’s really difficult to get to achieve a balance between 2 sides & therefore justice & fairness are always not served appropriately and attained.

I’m confused, maybe I’m just too biased & over-react because of what I’ve gone through. I just want to ask, if there is someone out there who has experienced exactly the same thing as I did, will he be able to show & tell me whether how I respond to the situation is rational. I need a reference as a guide. I really do need a moral check, probably. As again, how to judge whether it will be correct or wrong?

Would the person react the same way as I do or there could be a different approach in dealing and handling with this situation? Maybe I should carry away my feelings & emotions out of the case & think more rationally. If this is so, I reckon I should just be neutral, quiet down, listen, think, but do not take any action regardless of what I think or what the outcome may be, & just accept it no matter what happens. If action is to be taken, would it be worth it or it’s just a waste of time. Will it really make a difference?

I don’t want to know, as getting sunken in this kind of situation for the second time, twice, is enough to extract all the energy inside of me to fight but yet, a conscience that whispers, would you really give in without putting up a battle, after all that in the past 1 year? Would you raise the white flag, surrender & let something you can or maybe cannot control take over & conquer the rest of your future without giving it a try?

Just like the old saying goes, rather die trying than live giving in. Would you actually start calming down for a second, think properly, accept things as they are, and instead, use & generate that excess power available for a different cause?

Is there anybody who could give me an answer that scores a perfect 100% which would make my life rather a smooth sail from now on? I guess this is where I need to rely on my BIG God. I think I would need to communicate & consult with Him if there’s no one else who could solve that problem for me.

I need to know what to do, yet I have not found the answer, which is what is troubling me now. *sigh..I wish I can just forget everything, have fun & maybe stay & study in a kindergarten for the rest of my life. No worries but fun fun fun & play all day, no need to care, just live as a kid.

What should I do? (".)

2 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

because this is written "some time ago", all these thoughts and emotions might have somewhat evaporated.. but the fact you posted this up and left a hanging question still means you haven't gotten an answer (:

to your "I just want to ask, if there is someone out there who has experienced exactly the same thing as I did, will he be able to show & tell me whether how I respond to the situation is rational",

you're actually asking two big questions, and the answer to the 1st is already stated in your very first line: you may be just ordinary, you may not be very important, but you're unique. no one goes through an experience the exact same way. there are internal and external factors involved, and everyone perceives the same things differently.

and that will also be the answer for your 2nd question, and that there may not be a single individual who could tell you what you're doing is right or wrong. people can give advice, guidance, words of encouragement; but ultimately you yourself have to learn to judge your own situation.

wishing for time to rewind and go back to the past is futile, so learn to look forward. don't let this one major obstacle block your view of life..

(okay this is the part where "people" give advice, hehe)

i guess the most important thing, for me, is to have no regrets just whatever you do. be brave to make mistakes, and learn the lessons from them. but that doesn't mean throwing yourself into battle and fight for everything, having nothing to lose. sometimes staying quiet and observing and letting life takes its course isn't something bad. "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade", bet you heard that before.

the truth is, every situation warrants a different kind of action. in some cases you fight for things; in others, you might not. and because you didn't mention anything about what you're going thru, it's difficult to adapt my words to the proper context. (even tho i kinda have an idea what ur referring to ^^")

but life goes on whatever you do or don't do, just remember to have no regrets ((:

haha yeah me no tell you exactly what you should do. me is like the elves of Middle Earth:-

"ask not the elves for words of advice, for they say neither aye nor nay"

*halo, beAms* ^_____^

all the best in whatever road you choose to take!

karen said...

suzz..it's great to hear some useful words from u..

Thanks so much for taking ur time to read thru & comment here..

at least it gives me a better idea on how to face this situation..

hopefully things will turn out ryte..

cheers~~