Tuesday, November 11, 2008

1. My 1st

Hey yo... welcome everyone,

This is officially my very first entry of a post in blog.
=)

The reason why is quite straightforward, exam's over & it's now my "summer holidays", giving me a little bit of free time to write something out & since the decision of starting my own blog has been on my mind for a while, I.guess it's a interesting idea to initiate this especially on an easy-to-remember day.. (",)

well, I'm just a beginner at this, hence I'm still learning more of what & how I should keep this blog updated once in a while..for me, at times, words serve as a better platform to express or deliver certain message or ideas and feelings, thus, if i ever get carried away by that side of me, pardon me for my emotional posts (i wouldn't noe what to expect either, just have to rely on my mood-of-the-day) o.O"

however, if you've really nothing to do, then i reckon you can feel free to drop by & maybe leave a word or two.. ^^

I think that's it for now..look forward to what i'll spill in here next time.. =X

lol..~cheers.. =D

have a nice day ey !!! =P


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the grand opening of your blog! Haha XD

karen said...

liangzai...

lol...need not to regard as 'grand' la..just have nothing much 2 do..so decided to blah something out...

sorry if i didn't acknowledge u before linking ur blog site in mine..

by the way, thanks for dropping by..

enjoy ur day!! =)

Anonymous said...

Nah. It's ok
Talk more about your life then
I've been literally lost touch with you since ages ago
Keep them coming! Haha XD