Friday, April 10, 2009

out of my mind

obviously, i'm not supposed to be here at this time..

but i need to free my mind of crappy thoughts..

lately, i find myself slowly losing it..

focus, concentration, passion, inspiration, determination, perseverance, imagination..

i dont feel like i wanna care about it anymore..

yet i cant afford to bear the consequences..

i seek for freedom, a life away from it all, worries & all else..

but its impossible i know..

yea, ~~ hold on (lyrics flying through my mind from the music playing)

exactly what i need to do now..even though its hard..

i gotta pick myself up..even when i doubt myself..

on 1 note, i think i owe people around me especially my friends an apology..

recently, i do realize i've been mistreating u guys with my ignorant attitude that comes with sudden emo changes..

* i'm sorry for that..gomenasai ~

i will try to improve..if i can..

hoping for a better tomorrow.. =)

have a nice day, all' !! ~cheers & Happy Good Friday ^^

No comments: