Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CNY MIA revealed..

Wasn’t around for the 1st week of cny
Instead, I spent my ‘summer holidays’ somewhere else with winter on a planned family vacation trip..

Give you real easy clues & you can quickly guess where I went actually:

1. The land where Kimchi originated
2. Famous for its Ginseng
3. Or simply a country where its characters are made up of circles, some squares and straight/curved lines weirdly combined together

Do all these click immediately?
Yeap, that’s it..

Ann Yeong Ha Sye Yo ; Greetings from K-O-R-E-A

Let’s start with the flight experience:

First off, the plane flight was at 0:50 a.m. & scheduled to take around 4/5 hours or so..

You must have thought it’d be a great time to take a rest & sleep while the plane’s flying in the middle of the sky during that midnight..

Too bad it was a rather different ordeal for me as my biological clock pattern was not properly adjusted that time. Getting stuck being ‘nocturnal’, I was not feeling sleepy at all & stayed awake about the whole time.

I tried everything there could be to keep myself occupied.

Plug in their overhead audio system to watch movie..but it was not an interesting one, so occasionally switched to listening to their music on radio instead.

Flip & read through..

Newspaper
All the In-flight magazines
Even the safety instructions manual

Still, time was ticking so slowly..it seems that when I looked around, only lights for reading on my seat was on, because almost everyone I think had fallen asleep.

What made it worse was I had a glass of beer & now I’m think vampires favour blood the best..coz they cant tolerate well with alcohol. What am I saying here..just kidding really, I am NOT a vampire..the side effect of the drink made me feel nauseous.. XD

Just when I decided to give up, attempted to take a nap as I Finally started feeling better & a lil tired, guess what?!

Lights were on & they woke us up, greeted us “Good morning”, at 4:00 a.m. & fed us with breakfast…haha T_T perfect! I wished they said “Good night” instead..

Not long after that...
we arrived at Incheon Int’l Airport upon reaching Korea..


That’s all for now folks..

Hopefully, if I don’t feel too lazy & you’re kinda bored or slightly interested, then I ask for your patience to wait up for the series of the bits & pieces from my trip to korea..
Have a nice day!! =)

3 comments:

me said...

pls upload sum pics. I wanna c =)

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

why helloooo. tis the month to travel, huh ;)

i want see pics!!

lifethreisiu said...

i wan kimchi / ginseng ^____^